Do you know what’s trending.
The Digital and Social Media minor is open to students in all fields. This minor prepares students to be modern day digital storytellers. Students will effectively create, use, and analyze emergent communication technologies within this minor.
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Communication Specialization
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Community & Public Health (B.S.)
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Graphic Design (B.F.A.)
- Journalism (B.A./B.S.)
- Leadership & Management of Nonprofit Organizations (B.S.)
- Music (B.A.) - Music Entrepreneurship Specialization
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Public Relations (B.A./B.S.)
- Theatre (B.A./B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.