- Brookings Main Campus
Do you know what’s trending?
The Digital and Social Media minor is open to students in all fields. This minor can enhance a variety of careers that involve digital content and social media management—in today’s world there are few careers this doesn’t pertain to! This minor prepares students to be modern day digital storytellers. Students will effectively create, use, and analyze emergent communication technologies within this minor.
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Communication Specialization
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Community & Public Health (B.S.)
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Fashion Studies & Retail Merchandising (B.S.)
- Graphic Design (B.F.A.)
- Journalism (B.A./B.S.)
- Leadership & Management of Nonprofit Organizations (B.S.)
- Music (B.A.) - Music Entrepreneurship Specialization
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Public Relations (B.A./B.S.)
- Theatre (B.A./B.S.)
Undecided or still deciding on a major and future career?
If you are uncertain about your major and have questions about career planning, you are not alone. Choosing a major or career can be a very difficult decision. The Exploratory Studies program may be a good fit if you are unsure of your major and career focus. Entering the university in the Exploratory Studies program will help you gain confidence and valuable insights on majors and minors available at SDSU and future career choices.
In addition, FOCUS 2 Career, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you reflect on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills to provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 Career by using their student email and password. After completing FOCUS 2 Career, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a Career Coach in the Office of Career Development.