- Brookings Main Campus
The skill employers seek.
A minor in Communication Studies allows students to understand the central role that communication plays in people’s lives, across a variety of contexts.
- Advertising (B.A./B.S.)
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Communication Specialization
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Leadership Specialization
- Community & Public Health (B.S.)
- English (B.A.) - English Education Specialization
- Global Studies (B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Leadership & Management of Nonprofit Organizations (B.S.)
- Journalism (B.A./B.S.)
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Public Relations (B.A./B.S.)
- Theatre (B.A./B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.