Sign up for an appointment in the Writing Center!
We use ConnectState to schedule appointments. To create an appointment using ConnectState, use the following steps.
- Go to the SDSU ConnectState site.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Once logged in, click the blue Schedule an Appointment button in the upper right.
- Select Tutor from the first dropdown, and under Writing Center, select the course you want tutoring in.
- Pick a date, and click on Find Available Time.
- Under Staff, select your tutor's name or leave it blank.
- Select how you would like to meet.
- Click on your selected tutoring time.
- On the Review Appointment Details and Confirm screen, review information.
- Click the blue Schedule button at the bottom.
- You will see a confirmation that your appointment has been scheduled with links to view your appointments or schedule another appointment.
At the Writing Center, we hope to help as many students with their writing as possible. Therefore, we respectfully request that students limit their appointments to no more than two per week (including both scheduled appointments and walk-ins). During busier times of the semester, we may request that students limit themselves to one appointment per week. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this.
Questions? Contact Us
Briggs Library 103