Customize your graduate program.
Do your career goals fall outside the mold of a traditional graduate program? If the answer is yes, then interdisciplinary studies could be the perfect fit for you. The M.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies program is an innovative, flexible, and highly individualized graduate program designed to meet students’ academic and professional goals. Students will work with their advisor to finalize a plan of study in at least two or three disciplines, utilizing courses that are relevant to supporting the student in achieving their educational goals. The plan of study will include both a research/design paper or coursework only option.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have specific goals that are not supported by an existing graduate program
- Want to build knowledge in more than one discipline
- Seek a broad-based, yet specialized, education
- Are goal-oriented and creative
- Are independent-minded and self-motivated
- Non-profit manager