Learn while you earn
The online Master of Mass Communication degree provides a professional education to develop mass communication skills that help advance you toward your goals and expand your skill set in the workplace. Our program is designed for working journalists and professional communicators as well as those seeking to further develop their professional communication skills.
We work to help those in communication become better at what they do by bringing them up to speed with the new media skills necessary in the profession today. Our program provides a quality professional education accessible to working journalists and strategic communicators, and is accredited by The Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communication.
Whether in print, broadcast, advertising and marketing or public relations, students build skills and credentials for success.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Possess strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Feel comfortable with self-directed learning
- Seek new knowledge and skills for career development
- Work well both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoy flexible and creative approaches to assignments
- Mass communications professional
- Content editor
- Public relations professional
- Writer, columnist, or blogger
- Digital and social media producer
- Mass communication educator
- Account Executive
- Public information officer
- Communications director
- Health Journalism Certificate