How do I find my application status?
- To check on the status of your application, log back in to the same ApplyYourself admissions system you used to submit your online application.
- Different status updates will appear on your status update page as your application moves towards a decision. Here is what each status means:
- Application Submitted - Your application and any supporting documents you uploaded have been received.
- Application Incomplete - You have not submitted all the required documents. Documents that have not been received are indicated on the status update page. If you have questions about required documents, please refer to our admission requirements page for further information.
- Under Review - Your application has been processed by the Graduate School and sent to the department for review. The time frame for this step varies according to each department's review process. Please allow for a minimum of 3-4 weeks. This is the final status you will see; when a decision is made you will receive an e-mail notification.
During peak application times we receive many applications each day, each of which is reviewed by a staff member in our office. Please allow several days after your submission for your status to be updated.