Many of the forms below are DocuSign forms. If you would like a non-DocuSign copy of a form, please stop by our office in the Enrollment Services Center or email us.
- This is the forms students need to fill out if they would like us to be able to give information about their account to someone other than themselves.
The Summer Aid Application for the 2024-2025 year, will become available in Spring 2024.
Please view your financial aid self service to see what type of verification you have been selected for. Requirements listed should all link to appropriate forms. Clicking those links will ensure you fill out the correct forms.
- Fill out this form if you would like to request a Budget Adjustment
- This form allows you to accept a lower amount of a loan than what was offered to you.
- Fill out this form to report any Non-SDSU Scholarships you may be receiving.
- Use this form if you receive the South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship and are transferring between participating institutions
- This form is for students who attended an out of state institution and within two years of high school graduation returned to South Dakota to attend school
- If you fell below a 3.0 and became temporarily ineligible for the SDOS scholarship and have since raised your GPA back up, please fill out this form
- This link will take you to information about the GI Bill.
Fill this out to apply for the TEACH Grant
If you have been suspended from receiving the Freedom Scholarship and would like to appeal due to extenuating circumstances, please complete this form
If you have additional forms or documents that you need to submit to our office, please submit them using this secure document submission form.