Skip to main content

Financial Aid Forms

Many of the forms below are DocuSign forms. If you would like a non-DocuSign copy of a form, please stop by our office in the Enrollment Services Center or email us.

FERPA Privacy Release Form 

Financial Aid Privacy Release Form 

  • This is the forms students need to fill out if they would like us to be able to give information about their account to someone other than themselves.
Summer 2022 Financial Aid Form

Summer 2022 Financial Aid Form

  • This form will need to be filled out if you would like Federal Aid for the Summer 2022 semester. You will also need to fill out the 22-23 FAFSA at
Verification Forms 22-23

Please view your financial aid self service to see what type of verification you have been selected for. Requirements listed should all link to appropriate forms. Clicking those links will ensure you fill out the correct forms. 

Dependent Verification Form

Dependent Parent Income Verification Form

Dependent Student Income Verification Form

Independent Verification Form

Independent Student Verification Form

Independent Spouse Verification Form

Budget Adjustment Form

Budget Adjustment Form

  • Fill out this form if you would like to request a Budget Adjustment 
Satisfactory Academic Progress Forms

Satisfactory Progress Appeal Form 22-23

  • Fill this out if you were suspended from financial aid and would like to appeal your status for the 22-23 school year. 

Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards

Partial Loan Acceptance Form

Partial Loan Acceptance Form 

  • This form allows you to accept a lower amount of a loan than what was offered to you.
22-23 Non-SDSU Scholarship/Gift Reporting Form

22-23 Non-SDSU Scholarship/Gift Reporting Form

  • Fill out this form to report any Non-SDSU Scholarships you may be receiving.
South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship Forms

SDOS Transfer Form

  • Use this form if you receive the South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship and are transferring between participating institutions
Returning Student Form SDOS
  • This form is for students who attended an out of state institution and within two years of high school graduation returned to South Dakota to attend school
SDOS Eligibility Reinstatement Form
  • If you fell below a 3.0 and became temporarily ineligible for the SDOS scholarship and have since raised your GPA back up, please fill out this form
Jackrabbit Guarantee Scholarship Forms

Jackrabbit Guarantee Exemption Form

  • If you are unable to maintain your eligibility for the Jackrabbit Guarantee Program and would like to request and exemption, use this form.
Jackrabbit Guarantee Appeal Form
  • Use this form to appeal if you have been suspended from the Jackrabbit Guarantee Program
PLUS Loan Applications

Graduate PLUS Loan Application 

  • This is the link to apply for a Grad PLUS loan at
Parent PLUS Loan Application 
  • This is the link to apply for a Parent PLUS loan at
VA 22-1190 Form

VA 22-1190 Form 

  • This link will take you to information about the GI Bill. 

If you have additional forms or documents that you need to submit to our office, please submit them using this secure document submission link