Bringing leadership and philanthropy together with a minor in Leadership and Management of Nonprofit Organizations.
The Leadership and Management of Nonprofit Organizations minor prepares students with opportunities to increase their abilities and skills in the work of leadership to enhance nonprofit organizations.
National certification is available through the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance organization. Certification requirements are met through coursework, co-curricular involvement, and an internship. The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance certification in nonprofit management requires an additional 120-hour internship with a nonprofit organization. Students may earn the minor without completing the certification.
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Leadership Specialization
- Community & Public Health (B.S.)
- Consumer Affairs (B.S.) - Consumer Services Management Specialization
- Ecology & Environmental Science (B.S.) - Rangeland Ecology & Management Specialization
- English (B.A.)
- English (B.A.) - Writing Specialization
- Global Studies (B.A.)
- Music (B.A.) - Music Entrepreneurship Specialization
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Public Relations (B.A./B.S.)
- Spanish (B.A.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.