- Brookings Main Campus
Languages Expand Your Opportunities
The German minor at SDSU is a valuable option to complement any major. The minor offers flexibility, can easily be added to any major, is communication-oriented, and can be earned quickly when combined with a study-abroad or foreign internship experience.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Agronomy (B.S.)
- Aviation (B.S.) - Aviation Education Specialization
- Civil Engineering (B.S.)
- Consumer Affairs (B.S.) - Consumer Services Management Specialization
- Dairy Manufacturing (B.S.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.)
- English (B.A.)
- English (B.A.) - English Education Specialization
- English (B.A.) - Writing Specialization
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education (B.S.)
- French Studies (B.A.) - Teaching Specialization
- Geography (B.A./B.S.)
- Global Studies (B.A.)
- History (B.A./B.S.)
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Event Management (B.S.)
- Music (B.A.) - Music Studies Specialization
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.S.)/Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Spanish (B.A.) - Teaching Specialization
Undecided or still deciding on a major and future career?
If you are uncertain about your major and have questions about career planning, you are not alone. Choosing a major or career can be a very difficult decision. The Exploratory Studies program may be a good fit if you are unsure of your major and career focus. Entering the university in the Exploratory Studies program will help you gain confidence and valuable insights on majors and minors available at SDSU and future career choices.
In addition, FOCUS 2 Career, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you reflect on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills to provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 Career by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 Career, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.