Map your Destiny.
The study of geography is of vital concern to all citizens and provides graduates with numerous career opportunities in business, education, and government. The minor in Geography is designed to be flexible, including general education courses as well as electives to compliment a student’s major field of study. The faculty recommends that students take several courses in disciplines closely related to their specific area of interest in geography.
- Civil Engineering (B.S.)
- Community & Regional Planning (B.S.)
- Construction Management (B.S.)
- Geographic Information Sciences (B.S.)
- Global Studies (B.A.)
- History (B.A./B.S.) - Teaching Specialization
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Landscape Architecture (B.L.A.)
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Sociology (B.A./B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.