- Even though you can create an unlimited number of columns, only 2, 3, 4 or 6 columns will display properly.
- For best results, only use a slider on two columns.
- To add columns, select Add Paragraph.
- Choose Columns as your option.
- By default, the Columns paragraph gives you one column. To add additional columns, click the "Add Column" button.
- If you wish to add an accordion group to the column, remove the Column and click the "Add Accordion" button. Use the "Add Accordion Item" to add additional Accordion items to this group. See more about accordion paragraphs.
- After making your columns (2, 3, 4 or 6) add either Formatted Text, Slider or Text Block to each of the columns.
- To add a second column with a new accordion group, click on "Add Accordion".
- Add content to each element (Formatted Text, Slider or Text Block)
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
Paragraph Examples Introduction to page Paragraphs