Examples of page paragraphs:
- Formatted text
- List of people
- Yellow call to action
- Box call to action
- Card call to action
- Text block
- Fast facts
One of the benefits of using page paragraphs is that they can be sorted by utilizing the move tool and dragging the order.
Add a page paragraph:
- Below the body field click "Add Paragraph"
- Select the one of the paragraph options from the list.
- Fill in the required fields for that paragraph element. Note: Not all fields on every element are required.
- Each page paragraph is unique in their requested fields.
- Instructions for each paragraph type are available online.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
NOTE: If you want a paragraph element to be at the top a page, the body field needs to be empty. Copy the content of the body field and create a "Formatted Text" paragraph and paste the content from the body field into the formatted text paragraph.