Accordions are useful when you want to hide and show large amounts of content.
- To add an accordion, select Add Paragraph.
- Choose Accordion as your option.
- The first field is an optional overall heading for the accordion. To add, enter the content in the Text field and select the appropriate heading.
- If there is no overall heading for the group of accordion items, click on the three dots in the right corner of the accordion header section and choose Remove.
- For more about the heading field see the Heading paragraph tutorial.
- Next is the accordion section title field. Enter the title of the accordion section.
- The description field holds content which will be revealed or hidden when the section title is clicked on. Enter the content and stylize it like any other content in a body field.
- By default, the Accordion paragraph gives you one accordion item. To add an addition accordion item, click the "Add Accordion Item" button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Repeat step 6 until all your accordion items are added.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
- Can an accordion be nested within an other accordion?
- Unfortunately not. You need to organize your content in another way.