Jerome J. Lohr Building (SDSU Foundation)
Located on the northwest corner of Medary Avenue and Eighth Street, the three-level brick building is the headquarters of the SDSU Foundation.
The Larson Commons dining facility is located between Young and Binnewies residence halls. Enjoy all-you-care-to-eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of delicious meal options.
Originally built in 1927, Lincoln Hall is currently being renovated and will become home to the School of American and Global Studies and the administrative offices of the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Local Foods Education Center
The Local Foods Education Center is a novel approach to addressing food security in South Dakota. The 1.2-acre outdoor classroom is located on Medary Avenue on the northern edge of the SDSU campus.
This co-ed residence hall was built in 1962. Located next door to the University Student Union, Mathews Hall is home to over 380 students on campus.
McCrory Gardens Education & Visitor Center
McCrory Gardens Education and Visitor Center was built in 2012.
Meadows North Apartments
Meadows North is located on Eleventh Street at the northwest corner of campus. There are four single bedrooms within each of the 40 apartments, which can be rented on 9- or 12- month contracts.
Meadows South Apartments
Meadows South is located on Eleventh Street at the northwest corner of campus. There are four single bedrooms within each of the 40 apartments, which can be rented on 9- or 12- month contracts.
The Meat Lab is located on the west end of the Animal Science Complex. The lab allows students to create their own meat products and conduct research. Products are for sale at the lab's retail space.
Medal of Honor Park
Medal of Honor Park is located next to DePuy Military Hall.