Medal of Honor Park is located next to DePuy Military Hall.
The Miller Wellness Center is one of just a few facilities in the nation with a gym, health clinic, counseling services and pharmacy all under one roof on a college campus. The $12.1-million, 74,000-square-foot facility was unveiled for students Aug. 31, 2008.
Morrill Hall—named in honor of Justin Smith Morrill, who is widely remembered today for the Morrill Land-Grant College Act—houses several offices on campus. This includes the Office of the President, Office of Academic Affairs, Graduate School, Budget and Finance, University Counsel, Technology and Security, Human Resources and Accounting.
The Motor Pool Complex is found on the north side of campus and houses the Motor Pool and Airport Transport services.
Nathelle DeHaan, a 1937 graduate of SDSU, provided the initial gift to build the equestrian facility. For nearly five decades, she and her late husband, Lawrence, played an active role in the local horse community, traveling to judge and show quarter horses.
The North Headhouse is used by the Department of Agronomy, Horticulture and Plant Science.
The Northeast Research Farm was established in 1956. It is located approximately 15 miles north of Watertown at the junction of Highway 20 and old Highway 81, or 2 miles west of the Interstate 29 South Shore exit.
Old Horticulture houses the Office of Information Technology.
The Physiology Laboratory currently houses a plant science laboratory on the upper level and a fermentation laboratory on the lower level.
Built as a co-ed residence hall in 1964, Pierson Hall houses 440 first and second year students.