Ben Reifel Hall
Located on the southeast side of campus in Jackrabbit Grove, this hall houses 256 residents. Ben Reifel Hall is available to first year students, with double rooms sized at 16 x 11 feet.
Berg Agricultural Hall
Named in honor of former university president Sherwood Berg, Berg Agricultural Hall houses SDSU Extension, state 4-H offices, biology laboratories and classrooms.
Built in 1969, Binnewies Hall is a co-ed residence hall on the east side of campus. Binnewies Hall house 490 residents and is connected to Young Hall by Larson Commons.
Brown Hall was built in 1959 and renovated in 2016. It is a co-ed residence hall and houses 400 residents. The hall has laundry on every floor as well as kitchens on floors two, three and four.
Caldwell Hall houses 300 students and is used as a co-ed hall for second year students. Caldwell Hall also has some specifically designed ADA rooms available for students with additional needs.
Central Heating Plant
The Central Heating Plant heats about 85% of the buildings on campus.
Chicoine Architecture, Mathematics and Engineering Hall
The Chicoine Architecture, Mathematics and Engineering Hall is a part of the Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering. Located on the southwest side of campus, the 62,000-square foot building has three floors.
The Communications Center is located on Campanile Avenue between Morrill Hall and Bailey Rotunda.
Coolidge Sylvan Theatre
On Sept. 10, 1927, President Calvin Coolidge dedicated this outdoor theatre and the Lincoln Memorial Library.
Coughlin Campanile, the face of South Dakota State University, is a chimes tower that stands 165 feet tall.