Adventure Awaits you this Hobo Week! The Committee has all sorts of fun events planned for you this fall! Check out the listing below. Visit each page for more information.
- One Month Club will kick off Thursday, September 23. We hope you buried the razor with us! Make sure you "check in" for the two week check in.
- Here in hobo country, we paint the town yellow and blue. Learn how to participate in this year’s Paint the Town event here.
- Show your organization's school spirit by designing your own button with the Button Design Contest.
- Bum-A-Meal is back! Check out information on how to participate as a host home or student group here.
- Check out UPC's signature Hobo Week event Jacks Got Talent: Cavorts (October 19). More information can be found on Jacks Club Hub!
- BumFire is back on Tuesday after UPC's Jacks Got Talent. It will be LIT!
- Start making plans and drawings now! Bum Over will be in the VBR this year on Wednesday night! Find more information at the page here.
- Join the Committee, Jackrabbits, and visitors at the annual Hobo Day Parade on Saturday, October 23!
- Rounding out the Hobo Week/Day festivities is Residence Hall Programming Council's Hobo Night Live! Hobo Night Live will kick off at 7 p.m. on October 23 in the University Student Union with a comedian at 8:30 PM in the VBR.
- Wandering always, help our weary pal Wil make it to all 50 states by Hobo Day with our hobo take on the classic flat Stanley activity. Print your Wil here.
Faculty & Staff Dress Up Day
Join in the spirit of homecoming by dressing up in your best hobo day attire on Wednesday, October 20 of Hobo Week! Office teams can submit a photo of their staff dressed up for the chance to win coffee and baked goods from the Hobo Day Committee. Photo submissions for the contest can be submitted to the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on October 20 to be eligible for the prize. The Committee will share and showcase all photo submissions on social media.
Hobo Day Coloring Contest
The Hobo Day Committee is partnering up with the SDSU Alumni Association for a hobo coloring contest. Coloring pages and information on how to submit masterpieces for judging are linked below.
Check out this year's 2021 Hobo Day merchandise available in the Bookstore and online at the Hobo Day Shoppe!