Skip to main content

Registrar Forms

Address Change Form

Diploma Reorder Form - Physical and digital diplomas available

Name Change Form

Official Transcript Request - Online Form (24-hour processing average)  FAQ

  • Delivery options: PDF e-transcripts or USPS Mail

Official Transcript Request - Paper Form (5 business days processing)

  • Delivery options: Campus pick-up or USPS mail

Transcript Request - Unofficial


Current Semester Late Add: Adjust credit hours or late add a course for the current term.

Current Semester Late Drop: Drop one or some but not all current term courses. This is to be used after the last day to drop for the semester. Check Term Important Dates.

Drop with Refund: Request to drop one or some but not all courses with a full refund.

Previous Semester Late Add/Drop: Late add or drop courses from a previous term.

Fourth Attempt of a Course

Audit Form: Request to audit a course.

Section Change: Change to a different section for the same course.

Withdrawal Petition: To drop all courses in the previous semester or after drop deadlines.

  • Students withdrawing from the current semester must contact the Registrar's Office at 605-688-6195.

Degree Audit: General Education (SGRs) Substitution Form: Request to substitute a general education requirement on your degree audit.