The Premier Minor for the Future of Real Estate
The Land Valuation and Rural Real Estate minor will prepare students in the application of skills in economics, finance, mathematics, and law to the issues associated with land and real estate property ownership, development and transfer. This minor will benefit students pursuing a broad portfolio of careers in bank lending, real estate investment trusts, farm and estate succession planning, insurance, construction firm management, economic development and planning, as well as providing specific preparation towards appraisal or real estate certification and licensing.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Agricultural Science (B.S.)
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Production Management Specialization
- Business Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Community & Regional Planning (B.S.)
- Construction Management (B.S.)
- Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Economics (B.S.) - Agricultural Economics Specialization
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Geographic Information Sciences (B.S.)
- Geography (B.A./B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.