Translating evidence to improve health.
The DNP program prepares Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) to transform clinical practice as expert clinicians and leaders with a special focus on rural and underserved populations.
Graduates of the DNP program will learn skills needed to produce and implement valuable evidence to transform practice. Graduates are prepared to work collaboratively with rural communities to reduce health disparities.
For more information please visit the Doctor of Nursing Practice page on the College of Nursing webpage.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a master's degree in nursing
- Hold APRN Certification
- Like to collaborate with others
- Have strong communication skills and are an effective problem solver
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Avera Health
- Regional Health
- Sanford Health
- VA Health Care Systems
- Mayo Clinic