Maintaining a culture of excellence.
SDSU helps nurses exceed current standards of healthcare excellence. With exemplary training and job placement for our graduates, the Master’s in Nursing offers several options for taking your nursing career to new, meaningful places.
The Nurse Administrator Specialization prepares you for leadership positions that require critical skills in personnel management and budgetary resources.
For more information please visit the Master of Science in Nursing page on the College of Nursing webpage.
College of Nursing Fast Facts
College of Nursing Graduate Student Enrollment
2020-2021 College of Nursing Scholarships
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Like to work with others and influence the healthcare environment
- Are a good problem solver, flexible and innovative
- Are interested in the role and functions of nurses working in healthcare administration
- Have a desire to develop leadership and business skills needed to shape the future of healthcare
- Nurse Leader
- Nurse Director
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Consultant
- Avera Health
- Monument Health
- Sanford Health
- VA Health Care Systems
- Mayo Clinic
- Post-Graduate Clinical Nurse Leader Certificate