Maintaining a culture of excellence.
SDSU helps nurses exceed current standards of healthcare excellence. With exemplary training and job placement for our graduates, the Master’s in Nursing offers several options for taking your nursing career to new, meaningful places.
The Nurse Administrator Specialization prepares you for leadership positions that require critical skills in personnel management and budgetary resources.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Like to work with others and influence the healthcare environment
- Are a good problem solver, flexible and innovative
- Are interested in the role and functions of nurses working in healthcare administration
- Have a desire to develop leadership and business skills needed to shape the future of healthcare
- Nurse Leader
- Nurse Director
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Consultant
- Post-Graduate Clinical Nurse Leader Certificate