Take your career to the next level.
The Master of Engineering is a professional 30-credit coursework only graduate degree that combines technical depth in engineering disciplines combined with management coursework to prepare you to lead in an increasingly technical workplace. Students in this program are usually working in industry and want a graduate degree to advance their professional career.
The program requires 15 credits of engineering coursework from the following disciplines (can be mix of any): Agricultural, civil, electrical, general/industrial, or mechanical. 12 credits are applied management & statistics coursework and includes a capstone project that is preferably industry-based. There are 3 elective credits that can be technical or managerial.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a field related to applied science, engineering or technology
- Want to earn a degree without disrupting your career
- Want to become a manager in a technology driven organization
- Are an experienced professional
- Engineering Project Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Lead Engineer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Production Systems Manager
- Environmental Systems Manager
- Supply Chain Manager