Working to solve tomorrows energy and electronic needs.
The program offers a variety of courses that encompass a broad range of Electrical Engineering areas including: alternative energy and power systems; computer engineering, communications; electronic materials, devices and sensors; nano technology, photovoltaic devices and systems; and signal and image processing. The department’s graduate faculty conduct active research in these areas using modern research facilities and equipment.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Are proficient in chemistry, physics, and math
- Want to conduct research in the field
- Like to solve complex problems
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Design engineer
- Project engineer
- Engineering specialist
- Chief engineer
- Quality control engineer
- Hardware engineer
- Development engineer
- Reliability engineer
- Systems design engineer
- Sales engineer