High School Scholarship Program (HSSP)
The HS Scholarship is open to any senior who meets the program requirements:
- Must have a minimum 26 ACT or 1240 SAT composite
- HS GPA of 3.0 or higher unweighted
- Pass a DODMERB physical
- Pass the AF Fitness Test and Body Mass Index (BMI) standards
- Be between the ages of 17-30 yrs old
- Be a US Citizen
- Must NOT have attended post-secondary school as a full-time student
Scholarships are given for technical, non-technical, foreign language, and nursing majors. Go here for more info on highly desired majors. *Tuition and fees are covered in the scholarship but room and board are not.
In College Scholarship Program (ICSP)
College students are eligible for 2 - 3.5-year scholarships after completing one full semester in the AFROTC program. Cadets are assessed on their college GPA, physical fitness scores, class ranking, and commander's leadership assessment. Scholarships are awarded based on these merits and the number awarded varies year to year. There is no application required for this scholarship program. *Tuition and fees are covered in the scholarship but room and board are not. Find more info here.
Current as of: September 2020