- Must be a full-time student (12 credit hours) at SDSU, Dakota State University, University of Sioux Falls or Augustana University.
- Must register for the AIR 101 Class and Lab (1 credit hour). See academic standards.
- Must maintain a 2.0 college GPA and 2.5 GPA if on scholarship.
- Must meet Body Mass Index (BMI) standards within one year. See fitness standards.
- Must pass AF Fitness test (push-ups, sit-ups, waist measurement and 1.5-mile run).
- Must attend group fitness sessions with the cadet wing twice a week in the morning.
- Must complete a sports physical (AFROTC Form 28) to participate in lab and fitness.
- Must complete and have a qualified DODMERB physical to compete for a scholarship. See medical standards.
- Must have at least 3 years left to complete the program.
- Must be at least 14 years old and less than 39 years old, 30 years old for a scholarship.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or able to obtain citizenship in 2 years.
- Must be of high moral character (few civil offenses).
- Active Duty Enlisted Airmen requirements.
Current as of: Spring 2022