Step 1 - Enroll as a Full-Time Student (12 credit hours)
Students must be accepted into SDSU, Dakota State University, University of Sioux Falls or Augustana University.
Step 2 - Register for AIR 101 Class and Lab
Students DO NOT need to be on an AFROTC scholarship to be in the program.
Step 3 - Complete AFROTC Application Online
All students wanting to be in the program MUST complete an application online. Download the application guide and follow the step-by-step instructions to create and complete the application.
Step 4 - Complete In-Processing
You must bring/complete the following items and documents when you attend New Student Orientation (NSO) or within the first week of class.
- Birth/Naturalization Certificate (Original)
- Social Security Card (Original)
- High School/College Transcripts (Copy)
- SAT/ACT Scores (Copy)
- Selective Service Number (males 18 and above only)
- Completed Sports Physical (AFROTC Form 28)
- Private Pilot License (if applicable)
- Proof of JROTC, Civil Air Patrol and Boy/Girl Scout Experience and Awards (if applicable)
- DD Form 214 (if prior-enlisted)
- DD Form 785 (if prior-enlisted)
- Emergency Data card, DD Form 93 (upload to application website)
- Mail Access Authorization Release (upload to application website)
- Release of Student Records (upload to application website)
- Drug Demand Reduction Release (upload to application website)
- Privacy Act Statement - Healthcare Records, DD Form 2005 (upload to application website)
Current as of: Spring 2022