- Brookings Main Campus
The Equine Studies minor is designed for students from all majors who wish to supplement their academic major with studies in equine science, management, and industry trends.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Agricultural Education Specialization
- American Indian & Indigenous Studies (B.A.)
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Food Animal Health Specialization
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Production Management Specialization
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Science Specialization
- Biology (B.S.)
Undecided or still deciding on a major and future career?
If you are uncertain about your major and have questions about career planning, you are not alone. Choosing a major or career can be a very difficult decision. The Exploratory Studies program may be a good fit if you are unsure of your major and career focus. Entering the university in the Exploratory Studies program will help you gain confidence and valuable insights on majors and minors available at SDSU and future career choices.
In addition, FOCUS 2 Career, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you reflect on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills to provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 Career by using their student email and password. After completing FOCUS 2 Career, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a Career Coach in the Office of Career Development.