Help everyone have a great experience in the gardens!
- Stay on walkways, trails and grass. Traveling elsewhere will damage plant material and damage soil conditions.
- Do not pick or remove any flowers or other materials from the gardens.
- No climbing on trees, walls, rocks, statues or exhibits.
- No wading in fountains, ponds or streams.
- No jogging, bicycles, horses or motorized vehicles within the formal gardens.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets within the Visitor Center, Terrace Gardens or formal garden areas except service animals.
- Pets in the Arboretum must be leashed and cleaned up after.
McCrory Gardens Hours
Summer Hours: May - October
Sunday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Last Admission 5:30 p.m.
Fall/Winter Hours: November - April
*Extended hours for McCrory Gardens special events and holiday shopping.
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Last Admission 4:30 p.m.
Open: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Native American Day 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed: Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, and President's Day.