Help Us Grow!
We invite you and your family to become Friends of McCrory Gardens and support this spectacular horticultural resource. Since it was established as a public garden in 1965, McCrory Gardens has long been considered one of the jewels of Brookings and the region. With the recent addition of the McCrory Gardens Education & Visitor Center, the Gardens are now a year-round destination.
Your contribution as a Friend helps to maintain and enhance the gardens. Your membership will support the planting and care of the 40,000 flowers, trees and shrubs that are planted each year. It also will support the education of our students and the research and outreach programs of our staff.
If you love the outdoors, want to learn more about gardening and plants that will thrive in our area, or just want to stroll through a beautiful, peaceful setting, become a Friend of McCrory Gardens today.
And remember - a membership to McCrory Gardens makes a wonderful gift for a friend or family member!
Year-round Benefits of McCrory Membership
- Free admission to McCrory Gardens throughout the year.
- Free or reduced admission at 300 participating botanical gardens, arboreta and conservatories throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. Here is a list of the gardens: Learn more about the Reciprocal Admissions Program.
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Education and Visitor Center gift shop.
- Up to 40% off educational classes, conferences and seminars with subjects that both experienced and novice gardeners will enjoy.
- Invitation to special events in the gardens and inside the Education and Visitor Center.
- McCrory Gardens News and Notes newsletters.
- Better Homes and Gardens free one-year magazine subscription at the $50 level and higher.
- Special McCrory Gardens Gift at the $150 level or higher.
- Recognition on the Donor Wall in the Education and Visitor Center at the $250 level and higher annually.