- Brookings Main Campus
Communicate effectively, accurately and ethically.
A minor in Journalism is open to students in all fields. It provides students with basic skills in written and visual communication and more advanced skills in an area of emphasis.
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.) - Speech Education Specialization
- Ecology & Environmental Science (B.S.) - Rangeland Ecology & Management Specialization
- English (B.A.) - English Education Specialization
- French Studies (B.A.)
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Spanish (B.A.)
- Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.