Advance your career and improve health
The Ph.D. in Nutrition and Exercise Sciences will prepare graduates for careers as researchers in healthcare settings, government, industry, corporations, and universities. The research and teaching emphasize public health nutrition, molecular and biochemical nutrition, epidemiology, obesity prevention and behavior nutrition, cardiovascular physiology, biomechanics, sport and exercise physiology.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate or master's degree in exercise science, nutritional science, or related field
- Want to broaden knowledge to improve health
- Enjoy working with people
- Want to conduct research in the field
- Are strong in the human sciences
- Private Industry
- Transdisciplinary Childhood Obesity Prevention Certificate