The Wellness Center features over 100,000 square feet of fitness and recreational space with the latest equipment and amenities to meet the needs of all our members.
Current members, click the link below to access the member portal:
Not a member? Become one today:
- Primary Membership
- Includes one individual.
- Secondary Memberships
- Additional Members can be added to the primary membership for $10 per person per month.
- All members added to the primary membership must be living in the same household, and adult members (18+) will be required to show proof of residence.
- Children 4 years and younger added at no cost.
- Membership rates do not include tax.
- Monthly EFT and payroll: 6-month minimum.
- Paid in full: 3-month minimum, up to 9 months. Pay 10 months, get 2 months free.
- Fitness reimbursement plans and Non-SDState Student memberships may require a stand alone membership.
- Parking included with membership.
- Excludes SDState employees and students.
After joining the Miller Wellness Center, you are able to renew your membership in a variety of ways:
- Over the phone: Members may call with their credit or debit card information and renew over the phone (member card information is not stored at the Miller Wellness Center for security reasons).
- Online: Memberships maybe renewed online by visiting the Miller Wellness Center Member Portal: https://wellnesscenter.sdstate.edu/.
- Once logged in, click the ‘memberships’ tab to renew.
- In-Person: Visit us in room 100 at the Miller Wellness Center to renew in-person.
Note: Memberships may only be renewed within 30 days prior to expiration.
- Community Members
$50 Monthly | $500 Annual
- SDState Benefited Employees, Retiree, Student Spouse or Dependent
$30 Monthly | $300 Annual
SDState Non-Benefited Employee, Aramark Employee, Foundation Employee
$35 Monthly | $350 Annual
- Senior (62+), Military, Non-SDState Student
$35 Monthly | $350 Annual
- SDState Student
Included in tuition.
Students registered for 2021 summer or fall classes have access to the Miller Wellness Center during the summer of 2021. All students who are not registered for either summer or fall classes will need to purchase a membership.
- Insurance Plan Partnerships
The Miller Wellness Center partners with various insurance plans that offer full or partial reimbursement of membership fees, including:
- Sanford Health Plan
- Avera Health/Avera Health Plan
- HealthPartners - 3M
- Silver Sneakers
- Prime Private Brand
- Walton Life Fitness Pass- Walmart
- Tivity Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue365)
- Renew Active
- And many more!
Call today to see if your insurance qualifies you today for a Miller Wellness Center Membership.
- Corporate Agreements
The Miller Wellness Center also works with locals businesses to offer their employees options of living a life a health and wellness. For more information on corporate agreements, please contact the Miller Wellness Center.
Day and Multi-Visit Passes
- Adult Day Pass: $8
- Child Day Pass: $5 (ages 5-17)
- 10 Multi-Visit Pass: $50
- 20 Multi-Visit Pass: $80
Included in your membership:
Purchasing a membership to the Miller Wellness Center give you access to a wide variety of amenities, services, and programs.
- Fitness Studios
- Indoor Track
- 35ft Climbing Wall
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Weight Training Equipment
- Recreation Equipment Check-Out
- Functional Fitness Spaces
- Indoor Soccer
- Indoor Hockey
- Nets for Hitting and Golfing
Services & Programs*
- Land and Aquatic Group
- Fitness Classes
- Locker Rentals
- Towel Service
- Personal Training
- Intramural Sports
- Nutrition Counseling
- Birthday Parties
- Swimming Lessons
- Outdoor Gear Rentals
- Outdoor Trips and Clinics
- Climbing Certifications
- Facility Rentals
- Conference Space
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Fitness Consultation
- Personal Fitness Evaluation
- Fitness Program Design
- Body Composition Testing
*Some services and programs have additional costs. For more information, or to purchase these services, please call 605-697-WELL (9355).