Steps to Link a File
- Login to sdstate.edu.
- Click Edit in the upper right hand corner of the page you want to add a file to.
- Type in the text you’d like the file to be linked to.
- Highlight text and click the E (embed) button in the editor.
- Upload a file from your computer or choose an existing file from the Files Listing.
- Click Select Files button.
- Display as a Generic File.
- Description is the hover text.
- Click Embed.
- Click Save and Keep published.
While PDF files are not very mobile friendly, we know there are circumstances in which they need to live on certain webpages.