Landing Page Contact Bar
Each landing page has a contact bar which contains four elements:
- Our People Directory
- Social Media Icons
Phone, email and social media links can be added via the page editor. The Our People directory page is created by profile pages being tagged to specific landing pages.
Adding Social Media Links
To add an official social media link to your college or department website, please follow these simple steps:
- Log into Drupal and navigate to your college or department homepage.
- Click on the Edit tab towards the top of the page.
- Once in the Edit tab, scroll down to the Department Contact section. Within that section there is a link that says “Social Media.”
- Click on the “Social Media” link.
- Within the Social Media section, add the URL to the social media site you would like to link to from your college or department site. (ie. https://www.facebook.com/SDStateWellnessCenter)
- If you would like to add additional social media links to your site, click on the “Add another item” button and add the appropriate URL there. You can repeat this process multiple times in order to add all of your social media links.
- Once your URLs have been added, navigate towards the top of the page to the “Revision log message” text box and describe what social media link you added to the page.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
Your Social Media link will now appear as a social media icon on your homepage as well as your secondary pages.