How to log in
Using your SDState credentials
- Go to sdstate.edu, click the Tools & Quick Links and then click My Account (Drupal).
- You will be redirected to CAS web login. Enter your SDState (Active Directory) username and password.
- The username is your firstname.lastname (first part of your @sdstate.edu email address).
- The password is the same one you use for most campus services like your faculty/staff email, logging into InsideState, Box, etc.
- Change your @sdstate.edu password if you do not remember your password to log in, or call the Support Desk at 605-688-6776 for help changing your password.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you will be directed to your View Account page, and the admin bar with your editing tools will appear at the top of the page.
If you do not have a university account or need to log in with an account not tied to an @sdstate.edu email address, follow these instructions.
- Go to https://www.sdstate.edu/user.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page under Others.
- Do not click the Single Sign On button. This will take you to the CAS web login for those with an @sdstate.edu email address.
- Enter your Drupal username and password.
- This username and password would have been sent to you by websupport when your account was setup.
- If you do not remember your Drupal username and password
- Go to https://www.sdstate.edu/user/password to reset your password, enter your email address. Look for an email from South Dakota State University with a subject of "Replacement login information..." If you don't see it, check your junk mail. Click the link and reset your password. NOTE: This will not reset your Active Directory credentials, only for looking into Drupal.
- or contact websupport.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you will be directed to the homepage, and the admin bar with your editing tools will appear at the top of the page.
If you have questions or need help, please contact websupport.