Content editors, you will now notice a video button within the editing tool bar. This replaces the need to embed YouTube/Vimeo videos within the source code.
The steps for embedding your video.
- Get the share url from your video.
- Click into the body where you want to embed the copied video url.
- Click the video embed button, it looks like a little film reel with a play button triangle.
- Paste the YouTube/Vimeo share link / url into the pop up, do not change any of the options, autoplay is not reccomended as it is very obnoxious and hard to stop playing. Responsive makes the video fill the width of the text field.
- Save the pop up.
- Your video will now show and thumbnail and be outlined in the editor.
- Save your page and your video embed will be live.