Content editors, you will now notice a video button within the editing tool bar. This replaces the need to embed YouTube/Vimeo videos within the source code.
The steps for embedding your video.
- Get the share URL from your video (YouTube or Vimeo).
- Log into Drupal and navigate to the page where you want to embed the video.
- In the body field, place the cursor and click where you want to embed the video.
- In the tool bar at the top of the body field, click the video embed button, it looks like a little film reel with a play button triangle.
- Paste the YouTube/Vimeo share link / URL into the pop up. We recommend that you do not change any of the options in the dialog box (Autoplay is not recommended as it is very obnoxious and hard to stop playing. Responsive makes the video fill the width of the text field).
- Click "Save" in the Embed video dialog box.
- Your video will now show and thumbnail and be outlined in the editor.
- Save your page and your video embed will be live.