Steps to Add a Page
- Login to sdstate.edu.
- Click on Content under Workbench, then My Workbench.
- Click Add Content
- Click Page
- Enter all copy and desired fields.
- Click Save and Keep Published.
- The Featured Image field is irrelevant to pages that are not Landing pages. Disregard that field in this instance.
- Page Block is what will appear as a side bar-type breakout box when another department tags your page as Related Content. The three cards at the bottom of the sdstate.edu homepage are examples of Page Blocks. The CTA is the text that will be clicked on and lead users to your page e.g. View More, See More, Find Here, Read More, etc.
- Make sure to add the Department landing page in order for the contact information and a yellow tab on the upper left of the page to link back to the parent department of the page. Note: this will not add your new page into the department’s right-hand secondary navigation menu. It only tags the contact information and a link back to the parent department.
- Now you have to add the page into the Menu.