Steps to Add a Page
- Login to sdstate.edu.
- Click on Content under Workbench
- Click Add Content
- Click Page
- Enter all copy and desired fields.
- Add Department or Landing Page:
- The field prepopulates landing pages as you begin to type the title of the page you want to connect it to. This connects it to the landing page menu.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
- The Featured Image field is irrelevant to pages that are not landing pages. Disregard that field in this instance.
- Page Block is what will appear as a side bar-type breakout box when another department tags your page as Related Content. The CTA is the text that will be clicked on and lead users to your page.