Steps to Add a Button
- Login to sdstate.edu.
- Click Edit in the upper right hand corner of the page you want to add a button to.
- Type in the text you’d like on the button.
- Highlight text and click the link button in the editor.
- Type in URL to where you want the button to lead.
- Enter the Button text.
- Type just the word button under Advanced, CSS Classes.
- Leave all other blanks unfilled.
- Click Save and Keep Published.
- Within the editor, your button will only appear as linked text until you click Save and Publish. Once you save and view the page, you will see your button.