- Brookings Main Campus
Enhance your skills and advance your career
The M.S. in Nutrition and Exercise Sciences provides an opportunity to specialize in Nutritional Sciences. Students are prepared for careers in government, industry, or research fields. A partial list includes research assistants or coordinators, instructors, or public health officials.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have a background in dietetics and/or nutrition sciences
- Want to broaden knowledge to improve health
- Interested in food and nutrition and effects on humans and health
- Want to conduct research in the field
- Are strong in the sciences
- Extension specialist
- Management of nutrition care directorates and foodservice operations
- Public health
- Healthcare industry
- Private practice