A Ph.D. in Computer Science prepares you for a vital role in innovating for tomorrow.
The Computer Science program prepares graduates for positions in the design and development of computer languages, systems, and applications in business and industry and for higher academic positions in research and education. The program will emphasize expertise in fundamental topics of Computer Science like machine learning and data analytics with special applications to domains such as precision agriculture and energy management.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Are proficient in mathematics and computer science
- Want to conduct research in the field
- Like to solve complicated problems
- Work well independently and as part of a team