- Brookings Main Campus
Reimagine education through mastery of learning.
The Competency-Based Learning Certificate will provide K-12 educators and administrators with expertise and experience on competency-based planning, teaching, and assessment. In addition, program completers will explore personalized, remote, and blended learning environments and examine the culture-building process through effective communication with school stakeholders.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Want to improve your effectiveness in the classroom
- Want to be at the forefront of instruction techniques
- Are interested in learning how you can prepare your students to be successful in an ever-changing professional landscape
- Desire to deliver engaging and enriching curriculum to students through remote or blended formats
- Desire to provide rigorous and relevant pedagogical approaches to challenge your students
- Teacher leader
- Curriculum specialist