- Brookings Main Campus
Make new discoveries about the natural world.
The Natural Resource Management specialization will provide training in ecology, evolution, environmental sciences, and range areas of expertise with a focus on basic and applied research.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Are a natural resources professional who wants to advance into an academic, management or administrative role
- Want to begin a new career dealing with environmental issues
- Have a strong educational foundation in biology, science, ecology and math
- Can communicate complex ideas and concepts to others
- Are inquisitive and an analytical thinker
- University professor
- Program director for a conservation or wildlife management group
- Policy director
- Research lead or director with an environmental consulting firm
- Manager of sustainable development for an engineering group
- Lobbyist or advisor for government conservation agencies
- Environmental/ecological consultant