Steps to Schedule a Testing Appointment
- Appointments are made online through RegisterBlast at this link:https://www.registerblast.com/sdstate/exam
RegisterBlast may also be accessed on the Testing Center webpage and on your MyState Account.
- Please create an account on RegisterBlast, this will make it easier for you to manage your testing appointments. (You would be able to change the date and time of your appointment if you need to, and see all the appointments you have made).
- Click the Sign In link in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Enter your Jacks email address and the password you use for your Jacks email account.
- Make appointments at least 24 hours in advance of testing.
- Bring your photo ID.
- Bring calculator or any allowed materials you may need.
- Know how to log in to your course, including your username and password for any computer-based/D2L exams.
- A Testing Center computer must be used for computer testing.
Testing information can be found here.