Our mission is to assist you in reaching your academic and professional goals by providing you with a secure, friendly and comfortable place to take your exams. The Testing Center has several workstations in private, semi-private and small group settings that are quiet and distraction free.
- Directions to the Testing Center from Medary Avenue
Turn to the east at the Seed House building. From the north this is the first drive after North Campus Drive. From the South it is the first drive after the Agriculture Museum. Turn right into Lot 110. The Testing Center can be driven to by driving through the first parking Lot 110 along the north side of the Alfred Dairy Science Hall. Turn right (south) onto College Avenue at the east end of Lot 110. The Testing Center is located between the Intramural Building (Barn) and Berg Ag Hall.
- Testing Center Parking
The Testing Center has three parking spots directly in front of the building. If these are full, test candidates that are not SDSU students may obtain a parking pass from Testing Center staff to park in Lots 110 which are directly adjacent to the Testing Center and north of the Dairy Bar. If you do not have a parking pass you risk being ticketed.
How can we help you reach your goals?
- Testing Center staff proctor tests; both online and paper. Register for a proctored or accommodated exam.
- Testing Center staff administer the ACCUPLACER so that your are placed in the correct English, math and reading courses. Register for a placement exam.
- Testing Center staff assist you in placing prior learning credit (AP, CLEP, IB, DSST, institutional exams, portfolio assessments, etc.) on your SDSU transcript. Register for a CLEP exam.
- Testing Center staff are certified as Pearson VUE Select, Praxis, Castle/Scantron and PROV exam administrators.
- You can also register for exams on MyState under the Student Life tab at the bottom of the page. If you frequently register for exams you may want to add the Testing Center portlet to your favorites (Options>Add to my favorites).