Our mission is to assist you in reaching your academic and professional goals by providing you with a secure, friendly and comfortable place to take your exams. The Testing Center has several workstations in private, semi-private and small group settings that are quiet and distraction free.
How can we help you reach your goals?
- Testing Center staff proctor tests; both online and paper. Click here to register for a proctored or accommodated exam date and time.
- Testing Center staff administer the ACCUPLACER so that your are placed in the correct English, math and reading courses. Click here to register for a placement exam date and time.
- Testing Center staff assist you in placing prior learning credit (AP, CLEP, IB, DANTES, institutional exams, portfolio assessments, etc.) on your SDSU transcript. Click here to register for a CLEP exam.
- Testing Center staff are certified as Pearson VUE and Castle Worldwide exam administrators so that you can take certification and entrance exams once you finish your degree at SDSU.
- You can also register for exams on MyState under the Student Life tab at the bottom of the page. If you frequently register for exams you may want to add the Testing Center portlet to your favorites (Options>Add to my favorites).