Our mission is to assist you in reaching your academic and professional goals by providing you with a secure, friendly and comfortable place to take your exams. The Testing Center has several workstations in private, semi-private and small group settings that are quiet and distraction free.
- Directions to the Testing Center from Medary Avenue
The Testing Center is located between the Intramural Building (Barn) and Berg Ag Hall. There is no direct road to the Testing Center. From Medary Avenue, turn to the east at the Seed House building. From the north this is the first drive after North Campus Drive. From the South it is the first drive after the Agriculture Museum. Next turn south into Lot 110, drive along the Alfred Dairy Science building, turn east and drive along the north side of the building until you are able to exit the lot and turn south where you will see the Testing Center building at the end of the drive. Lot 111 that is adjacent to the Testing Center building.
- Testing Center Parking
SDSU students must park in their assigned parking lot. The five reserved Testing Center spots are for non-SDSU testing candidates and do not require a parking pass. All other parking spots in Lot 111 require a visitor's pass. If you are not an SDSU student, testing candidates are encouraged to park in Lot 111 adjacent to the Testing Center. Email the Testing Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a guest parking pass for the day of your exam. If you do not have a parking pass you risk being ticketed and fined.
How can we help you reach your goals?
- Testing Center staff proctor tests; both online and paper. Register for a proctored or accommodated exam.
- Testing Center staff administer the ACCUPLACER so that your are placed in the correct English, math and reading courses. Register for a placement exam.
- Testing Center staff assist you in placing prior learning credit (AP, CLEP, IB, DSST, institutional exams, portfolio assessments, etc.) on your SDSU transcript. Register for a CLEP exam.
- Testing Center staff are certified as Pearson VUE Select, Praxis, Castle/Scantron and PROV exam administrators.
- You can also register for exams on MyState under the Student Life tab at the bottom of the page. If you frequently register for exams you may want to add the Testing Center portlet to your favorites (Options>Add to my favorites).