Our mission is to assist you in reaching your academic and professional goals by providing you with a secure, friendly and comfortable place to take your exams. The Testing Center has several workstations in private, semi-private and small group settings that are quiet and distraction free.
- Directions to the Testing Center from Medary Avenue
The Testing Center is located between the Intramural Building (Barn) and Berg Ag Hall. During the summer construction season there is no direct road to the Testing Center. For deliveries and drop-offs, turn to the east at the Seed House building. From the north this is the first drive after North Campus Drive. From the South it is the first drive after the Agriculture Museum. To access the Testing Center building, one must first walk through the north entrance of Alfred Dairy Science and exit the south doors from the atrium. Then you must walk towards the southeast and you will see the Testing Center building on the other side of the blocked off parking lot.
- Testing Center Parking
Access to the Testing Center parking lot is not possible during the summer construction season. If you are not an SDSU student, testing candidates are encouraged to park in Commuter Lot 114 off from Medary Ave. Email the Testing Center (email@example.com) to obtain a guest parking pass for the day of your exam. If you do not have a parking pass you risk being ticketed and fined. To get to the Testing Center from Commuter Lot 114, you will cross Medary Ave., heading east, walk between Ag Berg Hall and Alfred Dairy Science and cross the parking lot to the Testing Center.
How can we help you reach your goals?
- Testing Center staff proctor tests; both online and paper. Register for a proctored or accommodated exam.
- Testing Center staff administer the ACCUPLACER so that your are placed in the correct English, math and reading courses. Register for a placement exam.
- Testing Center staff assist you in placing prior learning credit (AP, CLEP, IB, DSST, institutional exams, portfolio assessments, etc.) on your SDSU transcript. Register for a CLEP exam.
- Testing Center staff are certified as Pearson VUE Select, Praxis, Castle/Scantron and PROV exam administrators.
- You can also register for exams on MyState under the Student Life tab at the bottom of the page. If you frequently register for exams you may want to add the Testing Center portlet to your favorites (Options>Add to my favorites).