STEP 1: Applicant Applies to the Graduate School
- Apply to the Graduate School at least two months before the FCS/Dev. Sciences deadline to allow for processing
- Graduate School applications received after the FCS/Dev. Sciences deadline will be denied and referred to the next semester
- The minimum GPA to apply is 2.75, however a 3.0 or higher is desired
- GRE is not required
STEP 2: Applicant Applies to the FCS or Dev. Sciences Program
Applicants to the FCS/Dev. Sciences programs must submit the documents below by April 1 for fall admission or October 1 for spring admission. Late or incomplete applications will be denied.
- A one page, typed goal statement explaining your professional goals and how completion of this degree will assist you in meeting those goals
- Two letters of recommendation prepared within the past year; one letter must come from an academic professor
STEP 3: Admissions Decision
Complete admission files will be reviewed by faculty for an admissions decision. The Graduate School will notify the applicant via email about their admission status.