Skip to main content

CHRD-Administration of Student Affairs (MEd)

This program meets the standards of excellence in professional preparation as described by Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS) for student services or college student development and is designed for those who seek professional roles in student affairs or related areas of higher education in any post-secondary setting. Students who seek strong counseling skills and/or LPC status should pursue the College Counseling (M.S.) specialization.

Students that complete this 36-credit program will earn a Master of Education in Counseling & Human Resource Development (CHRD) specializing in Administration of Student Affairs.

The Academic Advising certificate will be offered as a stand-alone credential for those who already hold a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or may be offered in combination with the Counseling and Human Resource Development (M.Ed.) - Administration of Student Affairs Specialization or Counseling and Human Resource Development (M.S.) - College Counseling Specialization.

Career Opportunities

  • Academic Advisor
  • Residence Hall professional
  • Multicultural affairs professional
  • Academic support staff for TRiO and Upward Bound programs
  • Vice President or Dean of Student Affairs

For questions about this degree, please contact Dr. Katelyn Romsa.


Quick Links