Impact the lives of college students.
This Administration of Student Affairs Specialization is designed for those who seek professional roles in student affairs or related areas of higher education in any postsecondary setting. The administrative emphasis will build skills based on both theory and experience.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate degree in Human Development, Education, Psychology, or related field
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Get along well with diverse groups of people
- Enjoy problem solving
- Academic advisor
- Residence hall professional
- Multicultural affairs professional
- Academic support staff for TRiO and Upward Bound programs
- Vice President or Dean of Student Affairs