- Brookings Main Campus
Model the future.
We are the keepers of the built environment. We stand on the history of the profession to model dreams of possible futures. Our practice draws out and constructs our client’s desires to shape a greater public good. The sum of our work defines the quality of our cities.
Architecture is part design, part engineering, part sociology, part management, and 100% fueled by developing technologies in spatial and graphical thinking.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Learn by making things
- Learn better when studying in a team
- Like to guide ideas and dreams to reality
- Like a varied range of roles in a career
- Want to be engaged in crafting the public good
- Urban designer
- Construction administration
- Building sciences
- City planner
- Municipal administration