The Fishback Center is reopening on August 31st for children. The reopening plan has been approved by the SDSU Administration and shared with families of the center.
Please take common sense steps to limit the COVID-19 virus’ impact on you and others:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze and immediately discard them in the trash
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Frequently clean touched surfaces
- Practice social distancing, such as avoiding handshakes or giving more space between people when having face to face conversations.
- Wear a cloth face covering when on campus.