The Fishback Center is reopened and operating at about 65% of enrollment, using social distancing, cloth face coverings, and guidelines from the SD DOH, CDC, and NAEYC.
Please take common sense steps to limit the COVID-19 virus’ impact on you and others:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze and immediately discard them in the trash
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Frequently clean touched surfaces
- Practice social distancing, such as avoiding handshakes or giving more space between people when having face to face conversations.
- Wear a cloth face covering when on campus.