Skip to main content

Non-Service Animals in University Housing

Assistance Animal Documentation Requirements (Non-Service Animals)

When requesting a non-service animal in University Housing, students must fill out an 'Non-Service Animal Release of Information Form'.

Once the completed 'Non-Service Animal Release of Information Form' has been returned to Disability Services, the Office of Disability Services will be in contact with the provider indicated to obtain documentations supporting your request for a non-service animal in University Housing.

Non-Service Animal Release of Information Form

Please Note:

The ODS has no role to play in specific hall assignments, only the features needed. An accommodation such as an assistant or service animal does not guarantee admittance to a certain hall or the opportunity to have a single occupancy room in the dorms.